Friday, February 8, 2019

AVA TURNS 9


Happy Birthday to my favorite girl. The whole world is in your hands little one. I love how sweet you are. I love that you always choose to do the right thing. I love that you still run to the door to give me a hug when I get home. I love how graceful you are when you dance. I love the way you hustle like a beast when you ball. I love that you can get kicked in the face and not stop fighting. I love your voice when you sing or chant. I love it when you are being silly. I love how much you love your friends and family. I love how close you are with Kona and that you still always talk about Joey like he is still here. I love your artwork that keeps on getting better and better. I love that I cannot list all the things I love about you. When I first saw you 9 years ago, I knew that miracles were real and it made me cry. And today, thinking about who you are and who you are becoming, it makes me cry again because I am the luckiest father in the world to have a daughter like you.

No comments: